Delaware North Gaming is seeking a Surveillance Officer to join our team at Hamburg Fairgrounds in Hamburg, New York. As Surveillance Officer, you will be conducting facility-wide surveillance camera operations to assist in the protection and safety of the property and our guests, associates.
- Monitors all areas of the property, including but not limited to gaming and cage activity, F&B activity, and security of the facility and the entire property.
- Observes and reports procedural violations and illegal activity.
- Makes written reports and logs on any observed violations and illegal activity in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all cameras and computer systems are operational at all times.
- Ensures that all state racing and gaming regulations and polices are followed.
- Complies with confidentiality regulations regarding all surveillance information including camera coverage, investigations, and proprietary material.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least one year related experience.
- Able to obtain and maintain required gaming licenses.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage crowds effectively.
- Computer skills including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, routine database activity, and record keeping.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write legibly and express thoughts on paper in a clear manner.
- Ability to prioritize task, handle multiple projects simultaneously, organize and complete assignments.
- Basic knowledge/training in investigations.
- Ability to see and recognize details on video screen.
- Ability to hear and speak to communicate on two-way radio.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Work environment may consists of a dark area viewing video monitors for entire shift.
- Able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.