Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative. JOB SUMMARYThe Advanced Advertising Senior Product Manager will supervise a team of managers responsible for the day to day support of Programmers utilizing Spectrum Reach s platform. Programmers currently utilize SR s VOD, IP Streaming, and Linear Addressable platforms to fulfill campaigns. This role will assume leadership in a highly matrixed environment and be involved in cross-functional teams, gathering and defining requirements, and driving product development at the center of a fast paced, highly visible strategic endeavor. The role will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management and manage a team responsible for supporting the development of advanced advertising products for Programmer partners.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent communication, leadership, and program management skills combined with the ability to coach others to grow towards their level of expertise.
- Deeply understand industry best practices in VOD, IP streaming, and addressable advertising along with ability to translate appropriately to our unique organization and programmer offering.
- Participate in defining product business and functional requirements for new Programmer product offerings to inform budgeting and implementation.
- Ability to create product support documentation throughout a product s lifecycle along with easily understood reporting formats for technical and business audiences.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Technology to translate high level process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate documentation to guide product development, implementation and support across the organization.
- Develop communication plans to effectively partner with key stakeholders and ensure timely deliverable of projects.
- Proactively identify analysis to support all efforts with an eye toward Spectrum Reach s overall Product strategy.
- Work closely with Product Strategy, outside partners, and Sales to ensure successful launch and adoption of all new Programmer products.
- 5+ Years of Product support or Product Management, ideally in Digital Advertising space with VOD, IP streaming, and/or Linear Addressable product area.
- Experience interfacing with Programmers to deliver on their unique platform needs.
- Skilled in the gathering enhancements needed to refine products across content, pricing, packaging, and features.
- Aptitude and eagerness to learn and make an impact quickly.
- Experience managing teams and leading through example while holding others accountable in a collaborative, positive manner.
- Understanding of cable and internet video infrastructure.
- Must be strong communicator with ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and drive large scale change.
- Bachelor s Degree in Communications, Economics, Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field
- MBA preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience