CHS is looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers, patients and our services lines. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or related field required.
- Develop, plan, and execute on organic & paid social media and build a content strategy across key channels, including Instagram and Facebook, and additional new channels as launched
- Effectively engage with and cultivate audiences across social platforms, driving audience growth, brand awareness and engagement for CHS services.
- Collaborate with marketing, communications and services lines to develop monthly content calendar for CHS and Hospital entity social media channels.
- Manages brand voice and consistency across digital properties including but not limited to, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Yelp and Instagram
- Manage social content calendar and posting schedule, maintaining on-brand assets and brand consistency
- Conceptualize and help produce dynamic visual content (including asset creation), weigh in on in-house photo shoots for social channels, write and edit social copy, and act as voice of brand
- Identify and propose new, innovative social media campaigns and initiatives to promote services lines and elevate the CHS brand.
- Work with digital agency and use internal tools to establish reports on weekly metrics and on ad-hoc/campaign reviews
- Identify social media marketing trends and actionable insights to continually improve
- Proactively develop best practices and standards to ensure CHS can scale its social media strategy, including evaluating and integrating any software tools to help support functions
- Partners with brand reputation team to monitor non-favorable social media activity and responds appropriately
- Participates in ongoing client strategy and project meetings, and provides updates and content suggestions.
- 5 or more years of social media experience, developing content for diverse audiences and channels
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with great creativity
- Ability to thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment that emphasizes excellence and teamwork
- Excellent time management and deadline management skills
- Elevated creative eye and aesthetic with skills in photo, video, and design preferred
- Passion for delighting & engaging the public and new consumers
- Ability to understand metrics to drive actionable next steps
- End-to-end thinker, creative, hands-on, organized, problem-solver