We are looking to hire a seasoned Director to manage and lead our Customer Support team.The Customer Support team is our customer-obsessed foundation; we put customers first in every aspect of the customer interaction and we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of customer care. We are looking for an experienced candidate to drive excellent customer experiences through our support channels. This person will help us take these teams to new heights and develop the process, structure, and team development that will enable us to continue to scale.
In this role, your central focus is always on delivering quality support, by providing a satisfactory resolution to customers at first contact. You will be accountable for setting and holding quality support standards for the team, by reviewing their work, spotting trends and removing obstacles that impede delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You will be an expert on the products your teams are supporting because we believe this is the best way to fix problems and come up with real improvement ideas. You will use these product insights to lead your customer support managers in implementing data driven improvement initiatives.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and manage the Customer Care team, delivering exceptional service to our customers around the world 24/7.
- Coach an existing team of Customer Care specialists (based in several locations globally) and managers by providing them with direction, support and motivation.
- Drive continuous improvement processes across all of your teams
- Demonstrate innovation by enhancing or creating processes that will improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity, and improve our ability to respond to customer needs.
- Drive the vision for the future of Customer Care at Bizzabo, and introduce innovative ways to support our customers with the goal of achieving the highest standards in customer satisfaction.
- Provide solutions-oriented support to our customers and optimize the customer experience by liaising with the internal teams to identify opportunities that continually improve the customer experience.
- Set and maintain impeccable service and clienteling standards consistently
- Work with the team to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that help measure performance, identify gaps, effectively create a best in class customer care solution for our customers and report KPIs consistently to leadership.
- Ensure high functioning Customer Care team and a best-class customer experience
- Introduce new Customer Care channels, such as phone and live chat.
- Be the Voice of the Customer to the Product Development team to ensure we continue to evolve as a platform in a way that aligns with the goals of our customers and drives long term resolutions.
- Maintain and advise on best practices for Zendesk within our customer service department.
Who you are:
- You have 12+ years experience in a Customer Support role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 5+ years of experience directly managing a global large support team of 25+ people and offshore operations.
- Proven track record of success in building large teams and maintaining SLA
- Sourced and managed outsourcing partners as well as in-house support teams
- Strong process improvement skills with a focus on operational excellence
- Emotionally intelligent and humble leader; excellent listener
- You lead by example, and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work
- Deep familiarity and strong philosophy regarding customer service standards
- Experience managing well in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer care platforms for service tickets, chat, phone and knowledge base.
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and have a willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- You are a visionary, who can see the big picture and do whatever it takes to implement it
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!