This role will serve as a key contributor in the Marketing Analytics team. This team supports senior managements' strategic decision-making on Marketing strategies, promotions, customer retention and acquisition pricing and tactics. This role will specifically focus on analytics for digital marketing.
- Work with web and digital media group to ensure analytics tags are correctly implemented through QA and UAT processes.
- Conduct deep dive and statistical analysis on customer, marketing and web behavioral data.
- Support marketing by creating dashboards in Data studio and distributing reports to key stakeholders.
- Synthesize learnings from analysis and present data-driven recommendations, insights and best practices.
- Manage extensive analysis of customer activity, budgets, sales and revenue, campaign offer and digital performance.
- Develop actionable recommendations based on analysis of customer activity, budgets, sales and revenue, campaign offer and digital performance.
- Prepare forecasts for digital marketing spend and results.
- Support/guide actionable business decisions and pricing strategies through the preparation of complex financial and business analyses.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships, maintaining the timely flow of information to and from Mediacom, and each third-party vendor, as required.
- Prepare business cases/models for new initiatives.
- Provide modeling to support the annual budget, as necessary. Includes gathering data, building and analyzing historical and future trends for digital media.
- Develop budgets and reports results for promotions, sales channel performance, service/product offerings, revenue and expense.
- Prepare and provide daily, weekly, and monthly metric reporting including variance analyses, graphs, trends, and other reports as needed for digital marketing.
- Present findings and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's in finance, math, marketing, or business-related field required.
- 3+ years related experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- SQL knowledge preferred.
- Experience interfacing with business intelligence reporting tools (Tableau, Cognos).
- Experience with various site analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook manager, Microsoft Bing Ads, Data Studio, SessionCam, Dialogtech (call reporting), Klipfolio, Web Trends, and Omniture/Site Catalyst.
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with a track record of successful accomplishments.
- Ability to write and present reports and analysis for a variety of targeted audiences.
- Proven ability to deliver multiple assignments successfully in a time critical environment.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or issues from management and field.
- Ability to work independently.
- Some travel required.
- After hours availability required as needed.