Delaware North is searching for a Senior Accountant to join our Revenue Integration team in Buffalo, New York. Our ideal candidate is experienced in accounting, highly organized with great attention to detail, and a skilled problem solver. You will use your skills to manage, monitor, and improve governance, exceptions, and other revenue integration activities.
- Own, apply, and improve Delaware North s Revenue Integration processes, policies, procedures, and internal control standards.
- Receive, investigate, and resolve unmatched reconciliation items in Blackline.
- Successfully handle exception and suspense items and escalate issues that cannot be resolved.
- Build and implement effective communication and partnerships with operating units to resolve exceptions and suspense items.
- Requires minimal supervision to manage daily activities and can meet published Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for activities
- Work closely with team members, Business Services, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) to continuously improve handoffs or work transitions
- Work to maintain and improve against SLAs. Responsible for applicable reporting and analytics to measure the efficacy and efficiency of processes
- Leads others to solve complex problems.
- Collaborate with corporate functions across the organization to ensure any required changes to policies (including GAAP changes), procedures, and processes are implemented
- Own revenue integration data issues and collaborate with data owners/stewards to align on process and data issues
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or associates degree in business related curriculum coupled with relevant prior experience.
- 5 years of accounting experience with a heavy emphasis on reconciliations required
- Systems integration experience a plus
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and PeopleSoft Financials or similar accounting software.
- Facilitation, detailed collaboration, and effective communication.
- Knowledge of Blackline is preferred.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.