Delaware North Gaming is hiring a Security Guard to join our team at Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack in Farmington, New York. As a Security Guard, you will ensure a safe and secure environment for our guests and associates at the raceway.
- Pedestrian and mobile patrol of facilities.
- Responsible for the protection and safety of company assets, patrons, associates.
- Responsible for the enforcement of gaming rules and regulations of the New York State Gaming Commission.
- Enforces and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Enforce all departmental and organizational policies and procedures and report incidents.
- Observe and report procedural violations and illegal activity.
- Fill out departmental log forms, verifies all paperwork is complete and turned in at conclusion of shift.
- Assists with fires, wind storms, floods, blizzards, evacuations, and other emergencies as directed. If off-duty and not on-call, must be able to check in with Security management once you learn of an incident or condition.
- Provides security for special functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates skill in dealing with guest complaints, using active listening skills to control difficult situations and maintain customer goodwill.
- Must be able to obtain a NYS gaming license.
- Must have a NYS security guard license.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Requires the ability to see, hear, walk, run, sit, squat, bend, reach and grasp objects throughout the shift in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to carry up to 50lbs.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.