MoMA Design Store is currently accepting applications for a Retention Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing, the Retention Marketing Manager will be responsible for optimizing the customer journey from initial conversion to retention and loyalty. We are looking for a highly analytical person with a proven track record of driving and accelerating revenue growth by increasing retention within customer segments. Someone who is excited to roll up their sleeves to execute effectively, and iterate with testing and adapting strategy to meet key KPIs.The ideal candidate has a strong track record of increasing customer LTV and delivering high ROI results and is comfortable surfacing insights and taking action to drive down CAC, increase LTV, analyze cohorts and dive deep into data to make impactful decisions. The role will require creativity, a keen affinity for brand, strong attention to detail, and a highly data-driven mindset.Additional Responsibilities Include
- Owns the lifecycle marketing strategy and builds a loyalty program to drive deeper customer engagement and repurchase.
- Launches omni-channel loyalty program to drive increased LTV and cross-channel shopping behavior.
- Understands and optimizes key customer segments and layers on lifecycle marketing opportunities, leveraging UX journey mapping, LTV analysis and makes recommendations for product innovation.
- Develops, manages, and optimizes retention campaigns across emails, SMS and other touchpoints to increase lifetime value.
- Makes, executes and exercises independent judgment about related retention and marketing management policies.
- Oversees the email production process, calendar and day-to-day execution of all marketing email, including campaigns, transactional, triggered emails/flows, etc.
- Collaboratively defines customer segmentation, performs cohort analysis, measures and regularly reports on key retention KPIs.
- Analyzes customer data to create personalized and segmented messaging strategies by cohort within the marketing funnel across channels.
- Conceives, deploys, and analyzes A/B testing to optimize retention KPIs.
- Collaborates with Museum Membership to identify and execute synergistic opportunities.
- Analyzes site metrics and sales information to identify opportunities to increase average order size, frequency, and site conversion.
- Reviews customer behavior across channels to draw actionable insights and share tactical recommendations to streamline UX, flow, etc. to improve user experience.
- Performs any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above.
- Bachelor of arts or bachelor of science required. Three to five
years in growth retention marketing role, including at least two years in an e-commerce, direct-to-consumer role.
- Very strong proficiency with Google Analytics with a critical understanding of the levers and tools to use in GA to help assess, define and optimize to the marketing plan.
- Deep knowledge of CRM/customer retention programs.
- Highly data driven and analytical.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyze data, generate reports and organize large sets of data.
- Strong communication stills.
- Ability to work independently and do what it takes to get the job done.
About MoMA Design StoreEvery visit to MoMA Design Store is an opportunity for discovery, delight and inspiration. With a mission to bring Good Design into people s lives, MoMA Design Store seeks out artists, designers and manufacturers all over the globe, selecting objects that meet carefully considered design criteria. It s the only place in the world where everything you ll find is approved by MoMA curators the same experts responsible for what s on view in the Museum. Every purchase supports groundbreaking exhibitions, collection preservation and a wide range of educational programs at MoMA.Application instructions: Applicants should submit a resume and a statement by no later than June 11, 2021.Equal Employment Opportunityhas been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at the Museum, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, arrest or conviction record to the extent required by applicable law, credit history, or any other protected category as established by applicable law, including the New York City Human Rights Law ( NYCHRL ).