Marquardt Switches is currently in search of a Process Engineer to join the team in Cazenovia, NY. As a Process Engineer with Marquardt, you would be responsible for optimizing processes through analyzing activities related to the design, improvement, and maintenance of manufacturing processes and implementing improvements.
- You are a people person with an outgoing personality who enjoys working with all levels of an organization from operators, to cell leaders, to engineers and high-level leadership. And you are not afraid to ask questions and find answers.
- You are committed to your work and helping your co-workers and the organization succeed. You are willing to do whatever it takes to get there, even if it means answering the phone when you re off the clock to help support an issue.
- You are flexible.
- You are problem solver. You ve been through projects from start to finish, you know how to problem solve and how to come to a solution.
And from a technical standpoint, if you have
- Worked on the floor, hands-on managing projects that have improved processes within a high-volume, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Implemented process improvements that have increased efficiencies in the area of quality, cost, and timing by working with cross-functional teams.
- Training in effective problem solving methodologies.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certifications or experience.
Then we encourage you to apply now! However, if you're not quite yet ready to commit to applying to the job, feel free to reach out to our HR professionals for more information!
We offer competitive benefits (including 401K with match, personal time separate from vacation time, etc.). You would get to work alongside intelligent and friendly people and managers who truly care about your development and making the job everything you want it to be!