Job Summary: Manages the training of all new and existing school and daycare photographers for Legacy Studios, Laugh out Loud and Teddy Bear Portraits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creates and revises daycare, school and senior portrait photography training manuals.
- Assists Sales team in updating and training same-day sales process for daycare division.
- Knows and develops the best practice standards that apply to photography roles and the competencies for each photography role.
- Understands and prepares training methods to match the trainee's level of expertise.
- Coordinates with Recruiting Dept, Territory Leader, Trainer, and Photographer in new hire processes.
- Has strong communication with all trainers and new hires.
- Maintaining Sharepoint sites for training/trainers and kits that will need to be assembled for scheduled training.
- Coordinates the training of all daycare, school and senior portrait photographers personally or by a field trainer.
- Travels to current NWS territories to train new and existing employees. Must be able to travel up to 30% annually within the United States.
- Prepares agendas to make sure training is outlined appropriately. Ensures training sessions are run professionally and smoothly.
- Understands the importance of maintaining a professional demeanor in the training environment, including dress code standards, adhering to pre-set time frames for training, and being well organized and fully prepared for the training event.
- Follow up with the return of all training and inventory paperwork for new hires.
- Conducts regular assessments of field trainers.
- Conducts regular competency assessments of experienced photographers and weekly assessments of newly hired photographers.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Writes clearly and informatively. Edits work for spelling and grammar. Varies writing style to meet needs.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities to effectively multi-task. Uses time efficiently.
- Upholds Company Core Values - Competitive, Enthusiastic, Effective. Trailblazer, and Loyal
Please include a link to your portfolio with your resume
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
5+ years of professional photography experience - Digital Portfolio Required
5+ years of experience in a professional teaching or training environment.
Preference will be given to applicants that have additional skills, such as:
- Experience with digital training and testing software.
- Experience editing and proofing video content
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign
- Experience testing digital photography and lighting equipment
Check 1 column for Frequency of Occurrence
Check Applicable Activities
< 1/3 of the time
1/3-2/3 of the time
>2/3 of the time
Climbing: Stairs &/or Ladders
Repetitive movements w/hands
Lift &/or carry up to 35 lbs
Push &/or pull up to 35 lbs.