As a Senior Mobile Engineer, you will use modern tools to develop features in our fully-native mobile application and across the stack. You will build engaging user-facing features by contributing your expertise, writing code, and making architectural decisions on a team of Product Managers, Designers, QA Analysts, and Engineers.
- Build features for community engagement, scorekeeping, fan experiences, and team management throughout the stack, with a focus on either our iOS or Android app
- Collaborate with peers on critical decisions about how our applications are architected and built
- Team up with designers, testers, and product managers to find the best solutions for our customers
- Teach and learn with engineers across the company
- Promote responsible engineering practices
What we re looking for:
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- Track record of successful iOS / Android projects
- Experience shipping beautiful, high-quality apps
- Passion and savvy working with the latest iOS / Android tech
- Comfort working in a multi-disciplined product teams
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Experience mentoring engineers
- Our mobile teams are highly collaborative and work interchangeably, so while your main focus will be your strongest tech, background of the other side would be a bonus (iOS engineer having Android knowledge and vice versa)
- Our iOS apps are written in Swift and have a Redux architecture using technologies like RxSwift and Realm. Experience in these or similar technologies is a plus
- Our Android apps are written in Kotlin and use a reactive Model View Intent (MVI) architecture driven by Realm, RxJava and the Jetpack lifecycle components. Experience in these or similar technologies is a plus
- Our backend APIs are built with Typescript, Node.js, Redis, Kafka, and PostgreSQL and run in AWS. It's not required that you know these, but you should be open to full stack development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sports matter because they encourage leadership, teamwork, dedication, and confidence critical life lessons that have the power to propel young athletes toward meaningful futures. GameChanger recognizes that without coaches, parents, and volunteers, organized youth sports could not exist. We celebrate those tireless heroes and make it our mission to help them do what they do best.
GameChanger is a technology company providing team management, scorekeeping, and live fan experiences that keep athletes connected with the team community. With GameChanger, coaches and parents can coordinate and follow their athlete s journey in a simple and powerful way.
We re headquartered in downtown Manhattan and are proud to be part of the DICK S Sporting Goods family.