The mission of the Marketing Associate is to help evolve our brand identity, content strategy, brand awareness, and all trade & PR initiatives. In this role, you will support all marketing initiatives across brand, trade, growth and PR & communications and collaborate regularly with cross-functional teams, expanding the value of Genoa Telepsychiatry's products and services amongst strategic communities. The responsibilities of our Marketing Associate include:
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the upper east coast as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities:
- Own marketing materials and messaging, trade and conference presentations for GTP
- Run all PR & communications efforts for GTP
- Contribute to ongoing brand, trade, & thought leadership initiatives spanning across presentations, speaking engagement, content, webinars, etc.
- Collaborate on a regular basis with cross-functional teams to develop strategy vision and audience insights, expanding the value of Genoa Telepsychiatry's products and services amongst strategic communities
- Manage social media community (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Support SEO and content marketing efforts to drive the growth of website traffic and engagement
- Support management of media campaigns across Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other platforms
- Help design, execute, and analyze the performance of email campaigns to psychiatric provider and community mental health clinic communities
- Write and/or recruit writers to create blog articles about telepsychiatry and community health settings
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of professional experience in a marketing and/or analytical role
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing role supporting brand and growth
- You will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's US Telecommuting Policy.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Direct experience running media campaigns (ie paid search, email, social media) and managing a marketing budget
- Successful experience creating content /company materials which drove business growth
- Experience managing a team of vendors and freelancers such as SEO and AdWords consultants, content marketing writers, and web developers
- Desire to work at a fast-growing health tech company; a passion for mental health
- Thoughtful communicator; strong written & verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and outcome-oriented work-style; high-attentiveness to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Mission-driven: We are motivated, above all, by our mission to increase access to behavioral healthcare.
- Emotional intelligence: We deeply value emotional intelligence and the natural instinct to treat others kindly.
- Autonomy: We hold a high standard for excellent work, but offer ample independence to achieve goals in our own individual ways.
- Equality: We treat each other equally, always seeing the merit in others' perspectives no matter who presents them.
- Goal-oriented: We work hard to crystallize goals, create collaborative strategies, and reach stretchy but achievable goals.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Marketing Associate , Genoa, Optum, media campaigns , as SEO and AdWords consultants, content marketing writers, and web developers, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work from home, Work at home, Remote, Upper East Coast, New York, NY, New York City