Delaware North Gaming is searching for a Main Banker to join our team at Hamburg Gaming in Hamburg, New York. As a Main Banker, you will work under the direction of the Cage Manager to balance the vault and accurately count and balance all cashier moneybags returned to the vault.
- Ensures that all state, company, and departmental regulations and procedures are being followed at all times.
- Verifies and accept funds from drop/count staff.
- Accurately counts vault funds and verifies vault on a daily basis.
- Prepares cashier moneybags for upcoming shifts.
- Balances all proceeds on table at end of shift.
- Delivers cash draws of money to cage supervisors as needed.
- Maintains an accurate cash balance.
- Prepares daily bank deposits.
- Trains current and new associates on proper procedures and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Two years experience in cash handling required.
- High school diploma or GED is required; Associate's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain state gaming license.
- Intermediate computer skills including routine data input and record keeping.
- Must possess basic math skills including addition and subtraction.
- Must be able to handle large money transactions.
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to handle money accurately, honestly, and in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to work across departmental lines. Must work well with customers, outside vendors, and other associates as required.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.