- Bachelor s degree in accounting, engineering, construction management or related discipline
- 0-3 years of related engineering experience, project cost control experience, and/or accounting experience
- ERP experience preferred
- Proficient interpersonal and organization skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Including but not limited to:
- Gathering of daily production data from the job site.
- Ensure accurate reporting of project production and cost allocation.
- Ensure accurate tracking of existing and potential change orders with the Owner.
- Coordinate with Field and Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy of subcontractor payment application.
- Assist in ensuring subcontractor compliance and subcontractor management.
- Assist in providing analysis on the performance trends.
- Assist in analysis of achieved results and comparing them with budget which could lead to pinpointing major variances as applicable.
- Assist Cost Engineer in preparation of budget and forecast for the assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned.