Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio.
Please note: This is a hybrid role which means work will be in-office as well as virtual, as conditions permit.
Who We Are:
2-time winner of Crain's 100 Best Places to Work, Direct Agents is a data-driven digital marketing agency with offices in NY and LA.
Established in 2003, we are an independent company, and our business has been built on adapting and driving change since the very beginning. Fueled by the grit and hustle of our diverse team, we re inspired by experimentation and seek to push the boundaries on innovative approaches to advertising. Our teams are committed to growing and innovating alongside clients like: Colgate, Belkin, Time Inc, Megabus and more.
Together, we think differently and we continue to shape the digital space into the future
We are the Shapers of the Digital World. Become a shaper of change!
What You ll Do:
- Become a part of the Future First Studio team- a creative design, visual storytelling and video production team
- Research, design and execute a wide variety of graphics projects as assigned, from inception through completion with the creation of moodboards, flowcharts, wireframes and design mockups
- Collaborate with DCL team and client services and sales to help reach objectives and exceed goals for client projects
- Work in a fast paced environment and learn key trends and approaches to current digital media space
- Contribute to overall performance by providing innovative design solutions based on promotional assets available or to be developed
What You ll Need:
- Successfully demonstrated experience in web design, online advertising (animated banners, HTML Emails, Click to play video landing pages, static socials and display) typography and information design
- Bachelors or higher degree in graphic design or a related design field
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- General understanding of the following technologies and processes
2. Video and multimedia editing
- Additional ability in print design, photography, illustration (copy editing and proofreading is a plus)
- Strong time management skills ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Proven competence and ability in graphic design (html editing is a plus)
- Previous experience in online advertising is a plus
What You ll Get:
- Competitive pay & health benefits
- Hybrid collaboration - remote and in-person
- Weekly virtual social, wellness, and team building events
- Daily in-office lunch delivery and healthy snacks
- Dog friendly office
- Access to many other perks like Citi Bike, Uber, TalkSpace and One Medical
- An amazing values based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie
- Monthly education and training in digital advertising
- Access to the best in class marketing technology and methodology
- Ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time
- A fast tracked path to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company