Prestigious Law Firm firm seeking a Junior Accountant to play an important role in a multi-team, cross company process to provide financial results in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generate monthly accruals, journal entries and reconciliations.
- Accurately and promptly supporting monthly closings.
- Produce client and deadline specific reporting.
- Analysis of financial preparation and results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Outlook.
- 0 - 2 years accounting/analysis/auditing experience.
- Strong collaborative attitude and communications skills.
- Driven and motivated, ability to work in face paced environment.