Delaware North is hiring for a Digital Marketing Specialist that will be focused on Customer Relationship Management (CRM), primarily within the world of email communications. As a Digital Marketing Specialist with a focus on email, you will collaborate with marketing teams throughout the Delaware North enterprise on customer communication strategies, development and execution of customer journeys and continuous improvement of brand content. In this role you will create, test, send and report on all email communications. The successful candidate is able to work fully remote for this role.
- Manages all phases of email marketing including planning, scheduling, list segmentation, design/layout, testing, delivery and conversion reporting.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to define and recommend target audience profiles through analysis of the data within the customer database.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to establish email performance benchmarks and recommends actions to improve performance.
- Manage and maintain standard set of reporting, email metrics, testing results, lifestyle preference, and guest profiles.
- Regularly utilizes a/b/c testing strategies to continually improve results.
- Participates in annual and quarterly sales and marketing meetings to gain insights into overall financial goals, strategy and marketing campaigns to ensure fully integrated CRM effort.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and Creative Studio on creative email template development.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related subject required.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with HTML email development/deployment/testing.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud email platform a strong preference.
- Proficient with computer design and database marketing systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing within all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience with managing a project from ideation to execution.
- Copywriting and editing skills a plus.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.