Cybersecurity Account Executive
NY Metro Area
ThreatWarrior is seeking a self-starting, highly motivated sales professional to join our Field Sales organization as an Account Executive, Enterprise Sales (AE) This sales professional will be responsible for all revenue within their defined territory and have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals by selling to a diverse set of customers.
We are looking for a Hunter ; someone who is adept at acquiring new customers and has a structured/disciplined approach to pipeline development and developing opportunities. The AE will partner with the Sales Engineering team to own the entire sales process, leveraging all corporate resources.
The AE will need to be passionate about the extraordinary value ThreatWarrior is providing while also conducting themselves with professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
Due to potential Federal contract requirements, applicants must be US citizens.
Your Day to Day Responsibilities
- Identify, cultivate, and close new business sales relationships with enterprise accounts at an executive level, e.g., CISO/CIO/CTO contacts.
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team-based selling effort.
- Team up with your Sales Engineer partner to deliver outstanding product demonstrations and execute a well-defined Proof of Value process.
- Build a strong partnership with existing customers that focuses on customer retention, high renewal rates and expansion within the customer.
- Effectively forecast monthly/ quarterly revenue and communicate the status of strategic transactions.
- Strategically manage existing channel partners and develop new channel partners.
- Develop Strategic Business plans for territory on a quarterly basis.
What you bring to the team
- A disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel Partners, Customers, Sales Development team and your own ability to organically prospect.
- Ability to Hunt: Comfortable with cold calling, getting to the right people and owning early-stage pipeline development.
You have experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Enterprise Sales experience exceeding quotas selling cyber- security, networking software and/or hardware solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required
You have strong Sales Leadership Experience in the Cybersecurity Field
- Experience managing and closing deals of $100K+ as well as high value transactions above $1m+
- Experience establishing and fostering strong relationships with potential partners and customers
- Ability to consistently meet commitments.
- Successful experience closing complex Enterprise sales with multiple buying influences
- Ability to demo products, working independently from Sales Engineers in initial customer-meetings
- Strong presentation and communications skills, translating technical features into business-value
- CRM experience
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in consultative security fields; incident response, forensic investigations, threat intelligence, penetration testing, etc.
You are flexible and ready for anything
- The cybersecurity industry is rapidly changing and we build products that evolve to protect our customers from the latest threats. We pride ourselves on being one step ahead of attackers and preparing for what s to come
- You are comfortable in a start-up environment and a self starter
How to Apply:
Thank you for including us in your job search. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to let us know why you feel we are a good match. All applications are reviewed quickly because we respect your time. Please make note that due to potential Federal contract requirements, applicants must be US citizens.
ThreatWarrior is the leader in Network and Supply Chain Threat Detection, stopping known and unknown cyber threats across the network and digital supply chain. The agentless, deep learning platform analyzes network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots, determine security vulnerabilities, and stop active threats across on-premises, public cloud and hybrid environments.
ThreatWarrior is the first solution to combine unsupervised neural networks, continuous deep packet inspection, behavior monitoring, network intelligence and automated response in a single platform. Leading organizations use ThreatWarrior to see everything happening in their network and supply chain, learn the behavior of everything communicating across their enterprise, and act with greater efficiency to stop threats other solutions miss.
What We Provide:
- Competitive compensation structure - We believe in above-average salaries for our above-average team members.
- Generous time off - Our team enjoys unlimited vacation, plus paid holidays and maternity/paternity leave for new parents.
- Healthcare - We have you covered. Health, vision, dental and life plans, for you and your family.
- 401(k) plan with Employer Match
- Grow with us - We offer our team every chance to learn and grow their skills while helping shape the future of our company.
Everyone is welcome here.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members feel welcomed, seen and heard.
We celebrate each ThreatWarrior s individuality. Regardless of your race, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity, ThreatWarrior is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Powered by JazzHR