Technical Support Specialist, LeasingBeam Living
is a vertically integrated Real Estate management company that creates, manages, and supports communities throughout New York City.We are focused on being both a great place to work and to live
. We are part of a very competitive NYC residential real estate market and need a very talented team to deliver on our promises to residents and to communicate to the world why they should live in our communities.
We are looking for someone to join our Technology Team in the role of Technical Support Specialist, Leasing
. If you are interested in helping to support our leasing agents and developers
as we take care of our residents today and reshape communities to attract the resident of the future, then maybe you should join us.Only read further if you are:
You should be:
- Someone who cares about building a great place for people to live and work.
What you will do:
- A creator who enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems.
- A lover of design that is does enough to be functional while still being beautiful while still understanding that each project is different with different requirements.
- A Friend who cares deeply for helping people and making them smile
- A creative who believes that if we do something we should do it better than anyone.
- Gumby. Things change.
What you should have:
- Be a helper. Listen to issues and understand them in order to provide solutions and assistance.
- Fix things. Using the issues reported and speak with users you will help the development team understand areas that require improvement to enhance the experience.
- Take the lead for intake of questions, concerns and issues from applicants in real time.
- Support the leasing teams in their busiest times.
What we offer:
- The ability to connect with others and listen to their issues and concerns.
- An analytical ability to collect and use information to solve user issues and report them back to the technical team.
- The attention to detail to learn how software works and find ways to help people with a more enjoyable user experience.
- Patience to work with all types of people and focus on positivity.
- Love for technology, innovation and using software to make things easier for everyone.
We know that if we take care of our team everything else will fall into place. We aren t perfect, but we will try to set very clear expectations, always let you know where you stand, and do everything in our power to help you get where you want to go. We don t have any best place to work awards, but that will change soon. Just watch.Competitive pay that is commensurate with relevant experience ($18.00 - $20.00) and a full slate of benefits that even includes things like paid parental leave. We have a CEO that will make fun of himself and encourage you to tell him when he is wrong.If any of that sounds interesting, then maybe we are a fit. Life is too short to work with people you don t like. So whatever you do, don t make that mistake.A few of the people you will work with:
KellyJonathanElifPaulCity Life Just Got HappierBeam Living believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company. However, it is not enough to just BE diverse, diversity must be embraced! We want you to bring your whole self to work, which is why Beam Celebrates how diversity contributes to a welcoming inclusive environment where everyone belongs.To further our commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, all employment decisions at Beam Living are based on individual qualifications, business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Apply Now