Our client, a top tier investment firm in the greater NYC area is seeking a Bank Loan Support Associate to join their growing team. This individual will e responsible for providing trade floor support, as well as the main liaison communicating between the operations and portfolio teams.
- Responsible for Par (Primary and Secondary) and Distressed loan settlements.
- Review Loan Syndications and Trading Associate (LSTA) trade confirmations, assignments, funding memos.
- Understanding of bank loan servicing and agent notices (rate sets, pay downs, restructures, PIK).
- Communicate directly with external counterparts on all settlement matters including amendment voting on unsettled trades.
- Timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries and issues related to trade details and settlement documentation.
- Collaborate and communicate with all middle office group members (Treasury, Asset Servicing, Settlements).
- Appropriately assess risk, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation.
- 2-5 years experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Excel, V-Lookup, Pivot Tables and Macro building would be a plus
- Must enjoy a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Relationship building skills with our counterparts and agents
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to switch gears quickly and efficiently when settlement priorities change
Compensation: $80,000 - $85,000 Base + Bonus